Popular Hot air ballooning Destinations
Discover popular Hot air ballooning spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
Saga International Balloon Fiesta
- Taiwan, officially the Republic of China, is a country in East Asia, at the junction of the East and South China Seas in the northwestern Pacific Ocean, with the People's Republic of China to the northwest, Japan to the northeast, and the Philippines to the south.
- Experienced by @Kuan Liao | ©Unsplash
- The Magaliesberg of northern South Africa, is a modest but well-defined mountain range composed mainly of quartzites. It rises at a point south of the Pilanesberg to form a curved prominence that intersects suburban Pretoria before it peters out some 50 km to the east, just south of Bronkhorstspruit.
- Experienced by @Zander Janzen van Rensburg | ©Unsplash
Travelers Tips and Stories about Hot air ballooning
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Can you guess how many times I had to jump before I was happy with both the posture and the composition? Hint: It’s more than once :)) I’ve always liked to make floating photos and it only seemed appropriate here in Cappadocia, where tens of balloons float simultaneously. I hope you enjoy the result.
- Experienced by @Jøn | © Unsplash
I was watching balloons being inflated at sunrise. As the sun was coming up I walked by this balloon while it was being inflated with a large heater. I noticed people watching it being inflated, so instead of taking an outside photo I thought it better to get an inside view using the sunrise and the shadow of visitors watching.
- Experienced by @Mark Smith | © Unsplash
Hot Air Balloon during my trip to Manali, India. We were going to Manali from our Invincible Naggar basecamp to visit Manali Market. And on the way, we found this beautiful hot air ballon team. We stopped to inquire more and I captured this lively shot.
- Experienced by @Tarun Mangukiya | © Unsplash