Popular Town Destinations
Discover popular Town spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Porto or Oporto, is the second-largest city in Portugal, one of the Iberian Peninsula's major urban areas. Oporto city has a population of 237,559 and a metropolitan area with 2.4 million people in an area of 2,395 km², making it the second-largest urban area in Portugal.
- Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city of Denmark. As of 1 January 2020, the city had a population of 794,128 with 632,340 in Copenhagen Municipality, 104,305 in Frederiksberg Municipality, 42,989 in Tårnby Municipality, and 14,494 in Dragør Municipality.
- Nyhavn is a 17th-century waterfront, canal and entertainment district in Copenhagen, Denmark. Stretching from Kongens Nytorv to the harbour front just south of the Royal Playhouse, it is lined by brightly coloured 17th and early 18th century townhouses and bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Havana is the capital city, largest city, province, major port, and leading commercial center of Cuba. The city has a population of 2.1 million inhabitants, and it spans a total of 781.58 km² – making it the largest city by area, the most populous city, and the fourth largest metropolitan area in the Caribbean region.
- Athens is the capital and largest city in Greece. Athens dominates the Attica region and is one of the world's oldest cities, with its recorded history spanning over 3,400 years and its earliest human presence started somewhere between the 11th and 7th millennium BC.
- Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and the most populous city in Canada, with a population of 2,731,571 as of 2016. Current to 2016, the Toronto census metropolitan area, of which the majority is within the Greater Toronto Area, held a population of 5,928,040, making it Canada's most populous CMA and the fourth most populous city in North America.
- Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has a population of over eight million, 12.6 percent of the country's population.
- Shinjuku Station is a major railway station in the Shinjuku and Shibuya wards in Tokyo, Japan. In Shinjuku, it is part of the Nishi-Shinjuku and Shinjuku districts. In Shibuya, it is located in the Yoyogi and Sendagaya districts. It is the world's busiest railway station.
- New York City, often called The City or simply New York, is the most populous city in the United States. With an estimated 2019 population of 8,336,817 distributed over about 302.6 square miles, New York is also the most densely populated major city in the United States.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Town
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
I just love cityscapes, urban landscapes, sunsets and reflections and it king of came together in this picture. When I heard the pedestrians coming from behind me when checking out the angle, I didn’t hesitate to put them on the photo and wait for the right moment to make it
苗族的先辈们历经千辛万苦，几经周折，终于在西江千户苗寨建起了自己的家园。在如今钢筋混凝土的时代，很难再见到这样的建筑群了。这是栖息的角落，这是人类文明的结晶。 The Miao nationality has gone through many difficulties, and finally lived here. In our modern time, it’s hard to see these buildings. This is the place to live, and also treasure of our human.