Popular Cottage Destinations
Discover popular Cottage spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Waterville, historically known as Coirean, is a village in County Kerry, Ireland, on the Iveragh Peninsula. The town is sited on a narrow isthmus, with Lough Currane on the east side of the town, and Ballinskelligs Bay on the west, and the Currane River connecting the two.
- Marken is a village in the municipality of Waterland in the province of North Holland, Netherlands. It had a population of 1,770 as of 2019 and occupies a peninsula in the Markermeer. It was formerly an island in the Zuiderzee. The characteristic wooden houses of Marken are a tourist attraction.
- Tuscany is a region in central Italy with an area of about 23,000 square kilometres and a population of about 3.8 million inhabitants. The regional capital is Florence. Tuscany is known for its landscapes, history, artistic legacy, and its influence on high culture.
- Athens is the capital and largest city in Greece. Athens dominates the Attica region and is one of the world's oldest cities, with its recorded history spanning over 3,400 years and its earliest human presence started somewhere between the 11th and 7th millennium BC.
- Bavaria, officially the Free State of Bavaria, is a landlocked state of Germany, occupying its southeastern corner. With an area of 70,550.19 square kilometres Bavaria is the largest German state by land area comprising roughly a fifth of the total land area of Germany.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Cottage
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Being an exchange student opens up a new whole world to you. Traveling, exploring, going to places you couldn’t think of. I would never think I could be in Colorado hiking and seeing the most beutiful places in the world. This is how you see the world.
For eighteen years now my mom and sister and I have had an annual getaway weekend, the first year was ice skating in the Pacific Northwest and this year we ended up in a cabin in the woods. It’s a time of deep conversation, connection, rest and refocus as we each walk our own life paths that have the privilege of crossing during this sweet time.