Popular Bay Destinations
Discover popular Bay spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Hạ Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam. The name Hạ Long means "descending dragon". Administratively, the bay belongs to Hạ Long city, Cẩm Phả city, and is a part of Vân Đồn District. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
- Karnataka is a state in the south western region of India. It is the largest state in South India and seventh largest in India. It was formed on 1 November 1956, with the passage of the States Reorganisation Act. Originally known as the State of Mysore, it was renamed Karnataka in 1973. The state corresponds to the Carnatic region. The capital and largest city is Bangalore.
- Phuket is a city in the southeast of Phuket island, Thailand. It is the capital of Phuket Province. As of 2007 the city had a population of 75,573. It covers the subdistricts Talat Yai and Talat Nuea of Mueang Phuket District. Phuket is 862 km south of Bangkok.
5 The Wharf
- The Daily Express is a daily national middle-market tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom. Published in London, it is the flagship of Express Newspapers, owned by publisher Reach plc. It was first published as a broadsheet in 1900 by Sir Arthur Pearson. Its sister paper, the Sunday Express, was launched in 1918. In February 2019, it had an average daily circulation of 315,142.
Canberra Australian Capital Territory
- Bodrum is a district and a port city in Muğla Province, in the southwestern Aegean Region of Turkey. It is located on the southern coast of Bodrum Peninsula, at a point that checks the entry into the Gulf of Gökova, and is also the center of the eponymous district.
- Antalya is the fifth-most populous city in Turkey and the capital of Antalya Province. Located on Anatolia's southwest coast bordered by the Taurus Mountains, Antalya is the largest Turkish city on the Mediterranean coast outside the Aegean region with over one million people in its metropolitan area.
Bay of Islands
- The Bay of Islands is an area in New Zealand, and: Bay of Islands, a former New Zealand electorate Bay of Islands may also refer to: Bay of Islands, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Bay of Islands, a provincial electoral district for the House of Assembly of Newfoundland and Labrador Bay of Islands Coastal Park, a coastal reserve in Victoria, Australia
Travelers Tips and Stories about Bay
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
We spent the whole day walking around this island - cliff jumping, drone flying, swimming. I went for a swim in that tiny blue pool you can see as well. Just around the point is the Blue Lagoon where I jumped off a 13m cliff - my highest jump yet. I was also able to film a pod of dolphins after snapping this photo. Bali is an incredible destination once you get out of the touristy areas.
Text From - Sanath Weerasuriya "The Southern coast of Sri Lanka especially Tangalle though far less visited as a tourist destination is even more beautiful in its own inimitable way. Situated between the Coastal towns of Matara and Ambalantota, Tangalle Bay Hotel with unique architecture, is the only hotel in Sri Lanka, built in a shape of a cruise ship Surrounded by the ocean from three sides its looks a ship carrying four decks of cabins and a front deck." unfortunately this has been abandoned due to political and ownership issues. this was done by architect Valentine Gunasekara.
Taken in Thailand, in the DJI Mavic Pro. It was actually my first flight of the drone at the time. I love the patterns and shapes that the rock formations make, surrounded by the crystal clear water, and green foliage towards the bottom.
While walking along Lake Tahoe, I came across this small inlet. It was called Secret Cove and is the only sanctioned nude beach on the eastern Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. There were 3 people sunbathing on the beach which is just below the bushes at the bottom of the picture. I respected their privacy and moved on. To learn how to take pictures like this, read my educational blogs at www.sharetimsphotos.com.