Havana is the capital city, largest city, province, major port, and leading commercial center of Cuba. The city has a population of 2.1 million inhabitants, and it spans a total of 781.58 km² – making it the largest city by area, the most populous city, and the fourth largest metropolitan area in the Caribbean region.Source: Wikipedia
The Best Travel Spots nearby National Capital Building
Travel to National Capital Building in Cuba
Find hotels nearby 🏨
Find & Book the best travel experiences here
Landmark pictures in National Capital Building
Shot with a Mi A2. Exposure: 1/2833, Aperture: 1.8, Focal Length: 4.1, ISO: 100
Book the best travel experiences, tours and activities in National Capital Building, Cuba
Where to sleep nearby National Capital Building?
Book the best Stays and Hotels nearby National Capital Building, Cuba
Book cheap flights to National Capital Building, Cuba
Discover popular travel destinations of Cuba nearby
More Tips on National Capital Building from Travelers
- The city center of Havana is full of icons reflecting a bygone era and former splendor of what was once a fashionable city and destination. It was good to visit before relations started to be normalised with the USA and the likely explosion in tourism. A fascinating look into the past and how a people have survived isolation, remain committed to revolutionary ideals whilst embracing a thriving black market by which they survive.
- Experienced by @AussieActive | ©Unsplash
- It's difficult to enter the country of Cuba, let alone bring a professional camera and drone into its capital city. We ended up staying near the water in a high rise and had a perfect view of the capitol building and surrounding neighborhoods. Cuba felt like it was stuck in time...
- Experienced by @Eric Ward | ©Unsplash
- Experienced by @Augustin de Montesquiou | ©Unsplash