The Best Travel Spots nearby Havana
Travel to Havana in Cuba
Find hotels nearby 🏨
Find & Book the best travel experiences here
Havana is the capital city, largest city, province, major port, and leading commercial center of Cuba. The city has a population of 2.1 million inhabitants, and it spans a total of 781.58 km² – making it the largest city by area, the most populous city, and the fourth largest metropolitan area in the Caribbean region.Source: Wikipedia
Town pictures in Havana
Shot with a None. Exposure: None, Aperture: None, Focal Length: None, ISO: None
Book the best travel experiences, tours and activities in Havana, Cuba
Where to sleep nearby Havana?
Book the best Stays and Hotels nearby Havana, Cuba
Book cheap flights to Havana, Cuba
Discover popular travel destinations of Cuba nearby
More Tips on Havana from Travelers
- The city center of Havana is full of icons reflecting a bygone era and former splendor of what was once a fashionable city and destination. It was good to visit before relations started to be normalised with the USA and the likely explosion in tourism. A fascinating look into the past and how a people have survived isolation, remain committed to revolutionary ideals whilst embracing a thriving black market by which they survive.
- Experienced by @AussieActive | ©Unsplash
- It's difficult to enter the country of Cuba, let alone bring a professional camera and drone into its capital city. We ended up staying near the water in a high rise and had a perfect view of the capitol building and surrounding neighborhoods. Cuba felt like it was stuck in time...
- Experienced by @Eric Ward | ©Unsplash
- Experienced by @Augustin de Montesquiou | ©Unsplash