Dune du Pilat in France
The Dune of Pilat, also called Grande Dune du Pilat is the tallest sand dune in Europe. It is located in La Teste-de-Buch in the Arcachon Bay area, France, 60 km from Bordeaux.Source: Wikipedia
Shot with a ILCE-7M2. Exposure: 1/400, Aperture: 1.4, Focal Length: 50.0, ISO: 100
About this picture
Where to sleep nearby ?
More Tips on Dune du Pilat from Travelers
Dune du Pilat
Dune du Pilat
Discover popular travel destinations of France nearby
- I was expected a long time to shoot on rider for making the illusion works. The picture was taking in Bordeaux city’s skate park (France) during the end of the day. This photo is about freedom and gravity, about everything we do to fly away ! For the Fujifeed and Unsplash’s contest. Category: free !
- Le mont Saint-Michel est un îlot rocheux granitique d’environ 960 mètres de circonférence situé à l’est de l’embouchure du fleuve du Couesnon, dans le département de la Manche en Normandie, et dont le nom vient de l'archange saint Michel. Avant l'année 709, il était connu comme le « mont Tombe ». Pendant tout le Moyen Âge, il est couramment appelé « mont Saint-Michel au péril de la mer » (Mons Sancti Michaeli in periculo mari). L'abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel est située sur le mont, et le mont constitue une petite partie du territoire de la commune du Mont-Saint-Michel (wikipedia).
- The awesome city of Lyon in France has numerous landmarks. This shot though is taken on the road down from Basilica Notre Dame de Fourvière, a great attraction itself. When I saw this building, on my walk down, I was entranced by this house by the steep road. Who’s behind that window? Those black windows with that kind of view… there’s something mysterious about it.
- I took this picture in Marseille, south of France, during a corporate shooting session for a friend of mine which was starting his new activity. We wanted to have pctures that shows nature, health, good vibes and quiet… One of our spot was this beach, with white sand and this unreal color of sea. I saw those little stones on the sand and I suddenly imagined that tom thumb went there ! ;o) I simply pushed the button and here is the fresh result. Hope you enjoy.
- Had one surprise night in Paris on my backpacking trip across Europe when my train was cancelled and loved the light and colors and action on the corner where I was standing. My work is 100% community-supported. You can fund my next photography adventure at Patreon.com/rvrmakes
- I just love this time. I’ve been there every year for the past 4 years and I’m already making plans to go back in October. I can wander these streets aimlessly and for hours, and the heat didn’t really stop me from walking everywhere instead of being packed into a metro car like some goddamn sardine. 10/10 would rent apartment if it didn’t cost upwards of half a million Eurodollars.
Book your flights to Dune du Pilat, France
Book a Luxury Hotel in France
Set in a castle dating back to the 17th-Century, Château de La Ballue - Les Collectionneurs is classed as an Historic Monument and is surrounded by large...
Well situated in the 2nd arr. District of Paris, Tinah Paris is set 1.2 km from Louvre Museum, 1.3 km from Pompidou Centre and 2.5 km from Sainte-Chapelle.