Bergen is a municipality and a town in the Netherlands, in the province of North Holland. Its North Sea beaches make it a popular destination for tourists.Source: Wikipedia
The Best Travel Spots nearby Fishmarket in Bergen
Travel to Fishmarket in Bergen in Norway
Find hotels nearby 🏨
Find & Book the best travel experiences here
Town pictures in Fishmarket in Bergen
Shot with a ILCE-7M2. Exposure: 1/60, Aperture: 9.0, Focal Length: 35.0, ISO: 640
About this picture
Book the best travel experiences, tours and activities in Fishmarket in Bergen, Norway
Where to sleep nearby Fishmarket in Bergen?
Book the best Stays and Hotels nearby Fishmarket in Bergen, Norway
Book cheap flights to Fishmarket in Bergen, Norway
Discover popular travel destinations of Norway nearby
More Tips on Fishmarket in Bergen from Travelers
- A few days a year, Bergen organizes market days for old boats and equipment. Then people come from the islands around Bergen with their old rowing boats, old fishing boats in old-fashioned clothes. This is very popular with locals, and the city is usually full of people who want to look at old boats.
- Experienced by @Rune Haugseng | ©Unsplash
- Fog-shrouded mountain ridge
- Experienced by @Cosmic Timetraveler | ©Unsplash
- Experienced by @Todd Diemer | ©Unsplash
- Experienced by @Mikita Karasiou | ©Unsplash
Book a Luxury Hotel in Norway
Remotely located on Manshausen Island, this property offers impressive sea or mountain views from each unit.