The Best Travel Spots nearby Bergen
Travel to Bergen in Norway
Find hotels nearby 🏨
Find & Book the best travel experiences here
Bergen, historically Bjørgvin, is a city and municipality in Vestland county on the west coast of Norway. At the end of 2019, the municipality's population was 283,929, and the Bergen metropolitan region had about 420,000 inhabitants.Source: Wikipedia
Hill station pictures in Bergen
Shot with a PENTAX K-3 II. Exposure: 1/60, Aperture: 18.0, Focal Length: 77.5, ISO: 100
Book the best travel experiences, tours and activities in Bergen, Norway
Where to sleep nearby Bergen?
Book the best Stays and Hotels nearby Bergen, Norway
Book cheap flights to Bergen, Norway
Discover popular travel destinations of Norway nearby
More Tips on Bergen from Travelers
- A few days a year, Bergen organizes market days for old boats and equipment. Then people come from the islands around Bergen with their old rowing boats, old fishing boats in old-fashioned clothes. This is very popular with locals, and the city is usually full of people who want to look at old boats.
- Experienced by @Rune Haugseng | ©Unsplash
- Experienced by @Todd Diemer | ©Unsplash
- Experienced by @Mikita Karasiou | ©Unsplash
- Experienced by @Robert Bye | ©Unsplash
Book a Luxury Hotel in Norway
Remotely located on Manshausen Island, this property offers impressive sea or mountain views from each unit.