Popular Plain Destinations
Discover popular Plain spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Tuscany is a region in central Italy with an area of about 23,000 square kilometres and a population of about 3.8 million inhabitants. The regional capital is Florence. Tuscany is known for its landscapes, history, artistic legacy, and its influence on high culture.
Amboseli National Park
Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone National Park is an American national park located in the western United States, with parts in Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. It was established by the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President Ulysses S. Grant on March 1, 1872. Yellowstone was the first national park in the U.S. and is also widely held to be the first national park in the world.
- Montana is a state in the Northwestern United States. Montana has several nicknames, although none are official, including "Big Sky Country" and "The Treasure State", and slogans that include "Land of the Shining Mountains" and more recently "The Last Best Place".
- Caledon is a town in the Overberg region in the Western Cape province of South Africa, located about 100 kilometres east of Cape Town next to mineral-rich hot springs. As of 2011 it had a population of 13,020. It is located in, and the seat of, the Theewaterskloof Local Municipality.
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
- Gonabad is a city and capital of Gonabad County, in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran. At the 2011 census, its population was 36,367, in 10,389 families. Jūymand is an affluent northern district/suburb of Gonabad. It is mostly well-known because of the Gonabadi Dervishes and for its qanats, also known as kareez. It is one of the most important producers of saffron in Iran. Other agricultural products include: Grape, Pistachio and pomegranate.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Plain
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
I took this picture during my trip in Iceland, near by a hotel I spent the night. We could see the Eyjafjallajökull volcano near by. I remember I smiled at this basketball court, wondering if anyone ever played here :D No hoop ! But it was special and the sunset here was so beautiful !
Since moving to the central coast of California a couple years ago, I’d heard about the wild flowers…but I just got to go see them this week. Amazing. All the rain we’ve received this 2016-17 season has produced some deep colors and much beauty.