Popular Norwegian forest cat Destinations
Discover popular Norwegian forest cat spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Tehran is the capital of Iran and Tehran Province. With a population of around 8.7 million in the city and 15 million in the larger metropolitan area of Greater Tehran, Tehran is the most populous city in Iran and Western Asia, and has the second-largest metropolitan area in the Middle East.
- Centurion is a town with 236,580 inhabitants in the Gauteng Province of South Africa, located between Pretoria and Midrand. Formerly an independent municipality, with its own town council, it has formed part of the City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality since 2000.
- Chiang Mai, sometimes written as Chiengmai or Chiangmai, is the largest city in northern Thailand and the capital of Chiang Mai Province. It is 700 km north of Bangkok near the highest mountains in the country, including Doi Inthanon. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 as the new capital of Lan Na, succeeding the former capital, Chiang Rai.
- Clermont-Ferrand is a city and commune of France, in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, with a population of 141,569. Its metropolitan area had 467,178 inhabitants at the 2011 census. It is the prefecture of the Puy-de-Dôme department. Olivier Bianchi is its current mayor.
- Cranbrook is a city in southeast British Columbia, Canada, located on the west side of the Kootenay River at its confluence with the St. Mary's River, It is the largest urban centre in the region known as the East Kootenay. As of 2016, Cranbrook's population is 19,259 with a census agglomeration population of 26,083.
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Espoo is the second largest city and municipality in Finland. It is part of the Finnish Capital Region, along with the cities of Helsinki, Vantaa, and Kauniainen. Most of its population lives in the inner urban core of the Helsinki metropolitan area. Espoo shares its eastern border with Helsinki and Vantaa, while enclosing Kauniainen.
- Karaj is the capital of Alborz Province, Iran, and effectively a suburb of Tehran. Although the county hosts a population around 1.97 million, as recorded in the 2016 census, most of the 1,419 km² county is rugged mountain, the urban area is the fourth-largest in Iran, after Tehran, Mashhad, and Isfahan.
- Moscow is the capital and most populous city of Russia. With over 12.5 million residents living within the city limits of 2,511 square kilometres as of 2018, Moscow is among the world's largest cities, being the most populous city entirely within Europe, the most populous urban area in Europe with over 17 million people, the most populous metropolitan area in Europe with over 20 million people, – the Moscow Metropolitan Area, and also the largest city on the European continent.
- Osaka is a designated city in the Kansai region of Honshu in Japan. It is the capital city of Osaka Prefecture and the largest component of the Keihanshin Metropolitan Area, the second largest metropolitan area in Japan and among the largest in the world with more than 20 million inhabitants.
- Piedmont is a region in northwest Italy, one of the 20 regions of the country. It borders the Liguria region to the south, the Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna regions to the east and the Aosta Valley region to the northwest; it also borders Switzerland to the northeast and France to the west.
- Zagreb is the capital and the largest city of Croatia. It is located in the northwest of the country, along the Sava river, at the southern slopes of the Medvednica mountain. Zagreb lies at an elevation of approximately 122 m above sea level. The estimated population of the city in 2018 was 820,678.
- Zakopane is a town in the extreme south of Poland, in the southern part of the Podhale region at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. From 1975 to 1998, it was part of Nowy Sącz Province; since 1999, it has been part of Lesser Poland Voivodeship. As of 2017 its population was 27,266. Zakopane is a centre of Goral culture and is often referred to as "the winter capital of Poland”. It is a popular destination for mountaineering, skiing, and tourism. Zakopane lies near Poland's border with Slovakia, in a valley between the Tatra Mountains and Gubałówka Hill. It can be reached by train or bus from the province capital, Kraków, about two hours away. Zakopane lies 800–1,000 metres above sea level and centres on the intersection of its Krupówki and Kościuszko Streets.
- Bangalore, officially known as Bengaluru, is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It has a population of more than 8 million and a metropolitan population of around 11 million, making it the third most populous city and fifth most populous urban agglomeration in India.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Norwegian forest cat
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
We stumbled on this beautiful creature while arriving at the family cottage. She was hesitant to greet us at first, but we approached her with food and shelter and she opened up to our family. A friend took her in and named her Josie!
"Grigio" is one of the cats living the best life on a farm in the region of Piedmont, Italy. He loves sun, eating, and spend time with his mum and sisters. No need to say he's been staying at home during lockdown working on the fluffiness of his fur.