Popular Landmark Destinations
Discover popular Landmark spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and the most populous city in Canada, with a population of 2,731,571 as of 2016. Current to 2016, the Toronto census metropolitan area, of which the majority is within the Greater Toronto Area, held a population of 5,928,040, making it Canada's most populous CMA and the fourth most populous city in North America.
- New York City, often called The City or simply New York, is the most populous city in the United States. With an estimated 2019 population of 8,336,817 distributed over about 302.6 square miles, New York is also the most densely populated major city in the United States.
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has a population of over eight million, 12.6 percent of the country's population.
- Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania. Located on Australia's east coast, the metropolis surrounds Port Jackson and extends about 70 km on its periphery towards the Blue Mountains to the west, Hawkesbury to the north, the Royal National Park to the south and Macarthur to the south-west.
- The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
- Moscow is the capital and most populous city of Russia. With over 12.5 million residents living within the city limits of 2,511 square kilometres as of 2018, Moscow is among the world's largest cities, being the most populous city entirely within Europe, the most populous urban area in Europe with over 17 million people, the most populous metropolitan area in Europe with over 20 million people, – the Moscow Metropolitan Area, and also the largest city on the European continent.
- Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city of Denmark. As of 1 January 2020, the city had a population of 794,128 with 632,340 in Copenhagen Municipality, 104,305 in Frederiksberg Municipality, 42,989 in Tårnby Municipality, and 14,494 in Dragør Municipality.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Landmark
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
This was my second time in NY city and I had a mission to take a good picture of this landmark because I failed to do it first time. I used my Joby Gorillapod and ND filter in order to capture a crisp long exposure shot and spent quite some time sitting on the ground, playing with different settings, trying to catch a perfect vehicle trail.
Before leaving for Vietnam, we had no idea about the beautiful Nihn Bihn landscape. It wasn’t until meeting complete strangers in Hanoi, that we were convinced to check it out. We hopped on a bus, made the 4-hour trek, and booked a hostel. After getting into town, we rented a scooter and explored the city. Journeying down random side roads, into little villages, and eventually stumbling on this huge rock formation. This experience could not have been more fulfilling. Thank you to all those amazing travelers out there; who share insight, adventure, and beautiful moments.
I have always wanted to capture the New York skyline but was never able to. This time I went early to the Brooklyn Bridge Park and sat down in the hopes of getting that shot. As you can see, I was lucky enough to get this beautiful shot of this awesome city.
This, like my last New York shot, was taken during my last trip to New York City. This was taken from the top of the Rockefeller Building looking towards the Empire State Building. If you look close you can see the Statue of Liberty in the upper back right.
View over the River Spree to Nikolaiviertel and Alexanderplatz. The Nikolaiviertel is the reconstructed historical heart of the German capital Berlin. The Nikolaikirche (Saint Nicholas Church) gives its name to the neighbourhood five minutes away from Alexanderplatz. The Alexanderplatz is a large public square and transport hub in the central Mitte district of Berlin, near the Fernsehturm the Rotes Rathaus, the town hall of Berlin.
I was at Gardens By the Bay East, trying to find the perfect spot. This was taken at the last night at Singapore, doing as much as I could to record the vibrant lights here, and the hospitality I received from this place. This place for me, is like a second home away from Hong Kong.
We were walking around Bournemouth beach trying to find some good photo spots. We’d watched the sun go down on the beach and proceeded to leave the beach area, walking past the wheel. I saw the opportunity to take the shot and that’s what I did.
New York, New York. The city that never sleeps. The Big Apple. The city so nice, they named it twice! Whatever name you know the city by I think it’s safe to say everyone will recognise the bright lights and high rises that help make New York, New York. I spent 6 days exploring the big city, from night viewings on the Top of The Rock to golden hour on Brooklyn Bridge and it lived up to and surpassed every expectation I had. Explore the full collection of photos from my time in NYC at www.morethanjust.photos ✌️
I took this after a very uneventful night shooting the streets. Couldn’t find any interesting subjects to shoot and it was quickly getting dark. As I was walking back to my car, I heard the loud noises coming from the crowd playing in front of the Toronto sign. I was lucky to see this scene.
I was in NY with my brother for a week of street photography and exploration. Shooting the Empire State building was at the top of my list. I wanted to bring out the fact that he dominates the city despite other high buildings -a central and majestic skyscraper.