Popular Ferris wheel Destinations
Discover popular Ferris wheel spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city of the United Arab Emirates. It is also the largest of the UAE's seven emirates. The city of Abu Dhabi is located on an island in the Persian Gulf, off the Central West Coast. Most of the city and the Emirate reside on the mainland connected to the rest of the country.
- Santa Monica is a beachfront city in western Los Angeles County, California, United States. Situated on Santa Monica Bay, it is bordered on three sides by different neighborhoods of the city of Los Angeles: Pacific Palisades to the north, Brentwood on the northeast, West Los Angeles on the east, Mar Vista on the southeast, and Venice on the south.
- Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania. Located on Australia's east coast, the metropolis surrounds Port Jackson and extends about 70 km on its periphery towards the Blue Mountains to the west, Hawkesbury to the north, the Royal National Park to the south and Macarthur to the south-west.
- Clermont-Ferrand is a city and commune of France, in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, with a population of 141,569. Its metropolitan area had 467,178 inhabitants at the 2011 census. It is the prefecture of the Puy-de-Dôme department. Olivier Bianchi is its current mayor.
- Bucharest is the capital and largest city of Romania, as well as its cultural, industrial, and financial centre. It is located in the southeast of the country, at 44°25′57″N 26°06′14″E, on the banks of the Dâmbovița River, less than 60 km north of the Danube River and the Bulgarian border.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Ferris wheel
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
From 6:45PM onwards this new year’s eve, Kite Beach in Dubai was packed full of locals and tourists alike all ready to watch the city’s sky scrapers dazzle a little more than usual with the help of this world-renowned light show.
This was one of the photos taken by me where I was experimenting with the different potentials of shutter speed. It was one of the first long exposures I have taken and It has also been made quite a ‘popular’ wallpaper for Android and iOS devices. It was taken when I was just taking a stroll with my friend at night, In Al Qasba, Sharjah and I spotted this wheel and so I took my tripod out, took an 8 second exposure and this was the result :P
This photo was taken during an outing with a friend who I had known for seven years, but had never met in person, believe it or not. We befriended each other through online video gaming, and became very close despite being 3,000 miles apart. Fortuitously, as he was training for the US Airforce, he was stationed at a base an hour away from my home. This was a great opportunity to show him around the places I grew up, including the Santa Monica Pier was this photo was taken. Having been born in Santa Monica, I had never thought much of these tourist attractions, but now this sight feels fresh.