Popular Ecoregion Destinations
Discover popular Ecoregion spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Mount Tamalpais is a peak in Marin County, California, United States, often considered symbolic of Marin County. Much of Mount Tamalpais is protected within public lands such as Mount Tamalpais State Park, the Marin Municipal Water District watershed, and National Park Service land, such as Muir Woods.
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
- Port Alfred is a small town with a population of just under 26,000 in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. It is situated on the eastern seaboard of the country at the mouth of the Kowie River, almost exactly halfway between the larger cities of Port Elizabeth and East London and 30 kilometres west of Cannon Rocks.
Connemara National Park
- California is a state in the Pacific Region of the United States. With 39.5 million residents across a total area of about 163,696 square miles, California is the most populous U.S. state and the third-largest by area, and is also the world's thirty-fourth most populous subnational entity, and is the most populated subnational entity in North America.
Costa da Caparica
- Costa de Caparica is a Portuguese civil parish, located in the municipality of Almada along the western coast of the district of Setúbal. The population in 2011 was 13,418, in an area of 10.18 km². Since 9 December 2004, the Costa de Caparica has been designated as city within the urban hierarchy of Portugal.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Ecoregion
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
A long ride in a summer night to meet the famous flower filelds of Castelluccio di Norcia. Castelluccio di Norcia is a small town on the top of a hill in Umbria, the heart as well as one o the most beautiful region of Italy. The fields of lentils are completely covered with poppies, cornflower and canola after their flowering and color these endless fields that extend as far as the eye can see. Visit these places at least once in your life: they will fill your heart and mind with a beautiful memory.
During our trip through New Zealand we found this sweet spot. All the bras are from visitors. This is a social campaign from the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation near Queenstown. They collect some money with a little box for donations. Greet opportunity to finance a little bit for the research to fight agains breast cancer.
Each trip has a history, this particular is very shocking. They traveled 7 months from North America to the last piece of land of the American continent (Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego) on their Kawasaki Motorcycle. The one of california and she Mexican, united by the Love, the wheels and the Route
I’ve made the 6 hour trek to Yosemite nearly 30 times in the last three years, but this last time was my most special. I brought my one year old son for the first time. His reaction to the giant granite rock faces was just about the same as mine. He was full of joy and big smiles. I’ll never forget it.
Shot this photo of @vicky.flatt one week ago. The light was incredible and her performance couldn’t be better. Never did any proper “photoshoot” and this one nailed it completely. Looking forward to post more photos like this one.