Popular Climbing Destinations
Discover popular Climbing spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Tehran is the capital of Iran and Tehran Province. With a population of around 8.7 million in the city and 15 million in the larger metropolitan area of Greater Tehran, Tehran is the most populous city in Iran and Western Asia, and has the second-largest metropolitan area in the Middle East.
Bugaboo Provincial Park
- Bugaboo Provincial Park is a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada, located in the central Purcell Mountains. The park is known primarily for the Bugaboos, a formation of mountains that attracts climbers and mountaineers, and for the Conrad Kain hut, an alpine hut managed by the Alpine Club of Canada.
- Hampi or Hampe, also referred to as the Group of Monuments at Hampi, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in east-central Karnataka, India. It is a pilgrimage centre of the Hindu religion. Hampi was the capital of the Vijayanagara Empire in the 14th century.
- Novosibirsk is the administrative centre of Novosibirsk Oblast in Russia. Located in the southwestern part of Siberia on the banks of the Ob River, it is the third-most populous city in Russia as well as the most populous city in Asian Russia, with a population of 1,612,833 as of the 2018 census.
- Pasuruan is a city in East Java, Java, Indonesia. It had a population of 186,262 at the 2010 Census; the latest official estimate was 191,494. It is surrounded by, but administratively separate from, Pasuruan Regency. It is located around 65 kilometers southeast of Surabaya.
- Vantage Point is a 2008 American political action thriller film directed by Pete Travis and written by Barry L. Levy. The story focuses on an assassination attempt on the President of the United States, as seen from the various vantage points of different characters.
- Banos or Baños may refer to: Banos, Landes, a commune in the Landes department of France Baños de Agua Santa, a city and popular tourist destination in Tungurahua Province, Ecuador Baños Canton, Ecuador, of which Baños de Agua Santa is the capital Baños District, Peru Baños, Azuay, a suburb of Cuenca, Ecuador