Popular Camping Destinations
Discover popular Camping spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- California is a state in the Pacific Region of the United States. With 39.5 million residents across a total area of about 163,696 square miles, California is the most populous U.S. state and the third-largest by area, and is also the world's thirty-fourth most populous subnational entity, and is the most populated subnational entity in North America.
- Yellowknife is the capital, only city, and largest community in the Northwest Territories, Canada. It is on the northern shore of Great Slave Lake, about 400 km south of the Arctic Circle, on the west side of Yellowknife Bay near the outlet of the Yellowknife River.
- Burkat is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Działdowo, within Działdowo County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres north-west of Działdowo and 62 km south of the regional capital Olsztyn. The village has a population of 440.
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
- Bozeman is a city and the county seat of Gallatin County, Montana, United States. Located in southwest Montana, the 2010 census put Bozeman's population at 37,280 and by 2019 the population had risen to 49,831, making it the fourth largest city in Montana.
- Antalya is the fifth-most populous city in Turkey and the capital of Antalya Province. Located on Anatolia's southwest coast bordered by the Taurus Mountains, Antalya is the largest Turkish city on the Mediterranean coast outside the Aegean region with over one million people in its metropolitan area.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Camping
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
It was a cold winter’s night in Australia’s Blue Mountains region of New South Wales and we were told there was a meteor shower for the ages inbound. Set this shot up and while i’m not convinced the meteor shower was real, was more than happy to settle for a shooting star and a dwarf galaxy.
This is the sacred Sanghyang Djaran. A classical Balinese performance, told through fire and trance dance. The barefoot horse man moves around and through a bonfire made from coconut husks, kicking and dancing in a state of trance. I was excited to travel to Indonesia to explore it’s abundant greenery and beautiful environments… I never knew I’d stumble across something this magical.
Over two years of memories were written on a large plank of wood used to cover as a table in my friends apartment. We thought it was a good time to burn it as we all have started off on separate paths now that most of us have graduated from our universities.
A fire and friends are all you need for a great evening, but some hot cinnamon tea and bourbon doesn’t hurt. I wanted to capture the feeling of camping out under the stars with a fire, but the vast difference in light intensity between the fire and the stars made this image impossible to create in camera. The solution is to merge two exposures, one for the fire in the foreground, and one for the stars in the sky.