Popular Bridge Destinations
Discover popular Bridge spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Porto or Oporto, is the second-largest city in Portugal, one of the Iberian Peninsula's major urban areas. Oporto city has a population of 237,559 and a metropolitan area with 2.4 million people in an area of 2,395 km², making it the second-largest urban area in Portugal.
- Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and the most populous city in Canada, with a population of 2,731,571 as of 2016. Current to 2016, the Toronto census metropolitan area, of which the majority is within the Greater Toronto Area, held a population of 5,928,040, making it Canada's most populous CMA and the fourth most populous city in North America.
- Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania. Located on Australia's east coast, the metropolis surrounds Port Jackson and extends about 70 km on its periphery towards the Blue Mountains to the west, Hawkesbury to the north, the Royal National Park to the south and Macarthur to the south-west.
- Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has a population of over eight million, 12.6 percent of the country's population.
- Jakarta, officially the Special Capital Region of Jakarta, is the capital and largest city of Indonesia. Situated on the northwest coast of the world's most populous island of Java, it is the centre of economy, culture and politics of Indonesia with a population of more than ten million as of 2014.
- New York City, often called The City or simply New York, is the most populous city in the United States. With an estimated 2019 population of 8,336,817 distributed over about 302.6 square miles, New York is also the most densely populated major city in the United States.
- Tehran is the capital of Iran and Tehran Province. With a population of around 8.7 million in the city and 15 million in the larger metropolitan area of Greater Tehran, Tehran is the most populous city in Iran and Western Asia, and has the second-largest metropolitan area in the Middle East.
Parque das Nações
- Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city of Denmark. As of 1 January 2020, the city had a population of 794,128 with 632,340 in Copenhagen Municipality, 104,305 in Frederiksberg Municipality, 42,989 in Tårnby Municipality, and 14,494 in Dragør Municipality.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Bridge
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
I took this shot while on a 3 day road trip with some friends through California’s Big Sur. On the last day I decided to get up a little earlier everyone and go exploring. I found this wonderful little creek in a small forest off of Highway 1 and thought it would be perfect for some aerial photography. These days I never travel anywhere without my drone. Being able to shoot from any angle, at any height, from any distance has been the single biggest game changer in all my years taking photos.
One of the kindest people I’ve ever known. She truly has a magical soul. I am happy that our paths crossed in this world and I got to know her. One of the best days I’ve had in my life. Chatting all day long. Here she took me to a park in bad Kronberg and we went to burg kronberg afterwards. She was the one who helped me know places around Frankfurt and wandering around. You can even feel her kindness inside this photo.
I took this cool photo back in March of this year. I traveled up to Talkeetna, Alaska to see the Northern Lights and to my surprise this bridge ran right through the town. This bridge is used by the famous Alaskan Railroad Company. It was very cold this night, but is was also worth it. I’m on IG @bryangoffphoto Stop by and say hi!
I went here to fly the drone because I knew I can take the best only with the drone. this city is full of gardens yet filled with urban buildings.. this city has a future and its very ecofriendly, I saw a lot of people working around with smiles. the gardens brings the birds too and make the city so captivating