Popular Archipelago Destinations
Discover popular Archipelago spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Breckenridge is a home rule municipality that is the county seat and the most populous municipality of Summit County, Colorado, United States. The town population was 4,540 at the 2010 United States Census. The town also has many part-time residents, as many people have vacation homes in the area. The town is located at the base of the Tenmile Range.
- Guanacaste is a province of Costa Rica located in the northwestern region of the country, along the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It is bordered by Nicaragua to the north, Alajuela Province to the east, and Puntarenas Province to the southeast. It is the most sparsely populated of all the provinces of Costa Rica. The province covers an area of 10,141 km² and as of 2010, had a population of 354,154. Guanacaste's capital is Liberia. Other important cities include Cañas and Nicoya.
Morrocoy National Park
- Tocuyo de la Costa is a town located in Falcón State, Venezuela, near the beaches of Parque National Morrocoy. Located on the banks of Tocuyo River, about 4.64 miles from its mouth in the Caribbean Sea, in the Autonomous Municipality Monsignor Iturriza on the east coast of Falcón State, Venezuela, near the Cuare Wildlife Refuge and Morrocoy National Park.
- Parga is a town and municipality located in the northwestern part of the regional unit of Preveza in Epirus, northwestern Greece. The seat of the municipality is the village Kanallaki. Parga lies on the Ionian coast between the cities of Preveza and Igoumenitsa. It is a resort town known for its natural environment.
- The Philippines, officially the Republic of the Philippines, is an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia. Situated in the western Pacific Ocean, it consists of about 7,641 islands that are broadly categorized under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao.
- Sentosa Island, known mononymously as Sentosa, is an island located off the southern coast of Singapore's main island. The island is separated from the main island of Singapore by a channel of water, the Keppel Harbour, and is adjacent to Pulau Brani, a smaller island wedged between Sentosa and the main island.
- Via Nazionale is a street in Rome from Piazza della Repubblica leading towards Piazza Venezia. Already begun as via Pia, named in honour of Pius IX, who had wanted to connect Stazione Termini to the city-centre, the street was completed at the end of the 19th century through the ambition of several figures of the Risorgimento to create a "new Rome" as a capital of the unified Kingdom of Italy.