Popular Adventure Destinations
Discover popular Adventure spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Tehran is the capital of Iran and Tehran Province. With a population of around 8.7 million in the city and 15 million in the larger metropolitan area of Greater Tehran, Tehran is the most populous city in Iran and Western Asia, and has the second-largest metropolitan area in the Middle East.
- Diu, also known as Diu Town, is a town in Diu district in the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, India. Diu District is the tenth least populated district of India. The town of Diu lies at the eastern end of Diu Island and is known for its fortress and old Portuguese cathedral. It is a fishing town.
- Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has a population of over eight million, 12.6 percent of the country's population.
- Bangalore, officially known as Bengaluru, is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It has a population of more than 8 million and a metropolitan population of around 11 million, making it the third most populous city and fifth most populous urban agglomeration in India.
- East Java is a province of Indonesia. It has a land border only with the province of Central Java to the west; the Java Sea and the Indian Ocean border its northern and southern coasts, respectively, while the narrow Bali Strait to the east separates Java from Bali.
- England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares land borders with Wales to the west and Scotland to the north. The Irish Sea lies west of England and the Celtic Sea to the southwest. England is separated from continental Europe by the North Sea to the east and the English Channel to the south.
Ferne Clyffe State Park
- Girraween National Park is an area of the Granite Belt in the Darling Downs region of Queensland, Australia reserved as a national park. Girraween is known for its spectacular flowers, dramatic landscapes and unique wildlife. Bushwalking and rock climbing are the most popular activities in the park.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Adventure
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
These children play the ancient game of tug-of-war. The photo was taken on the day during the festival of children’s creativity. Young actors from different cities of Bashkortostan Republic shared their experience, performed dances and songs.
My story… I am from Hungary and I was travelling and leaving around the world, at age 26, I found myself in Palma de Mallorca Spain and I stayd there for 8 years! During my stay I fall in love with the island and in does year I start practice yoga and leather on I become a yoga teacher. In 2016 I moved back to my home town Pécs in Hungary and I open a yoga studio. I went back to study to Mallorca not long ago and with my best friend Helena we often went to that special place for walk where this photo was taken. So for me, is special I got so many lovely memories including that day to!
I needed to get away from all the stress in my life. So I drove 2 hours to Hanging Rock Trail in Danbury, North Carolina. For more photos check out @morganinspired_adventure I will post my photography there and share my experiences. I am working on a webpage.
After a heavy climb to Daphe Lek, we encounter with him. I asked him “के छ दाई? ” (English: What’s going on?) , he just simply answered “अरु त के भनम र भाई!! मेरो १४ वोटा घोडा छन् ।” (English: Nothing but I own 14 Horses) and we had a great laugh.