Discover our travel guide of Imsouane in Morocco made of pictures from travel influencers and photographers.
Imsouane is a small fishing village in Morocco, located on the Atlantic coast. Although it is a relatively unknown destination, it has become a popular spot for surfers in recent years.
Here are some tips for travelling to Imsouane:
1. Imsouane is located approximately 8 hours from Marrakech, so it is best to fly into the nearest airport, which is located in Agadir.
2. Imsouane is a small village with limited accommodation options. There are a few small hotels and Guesthouses, but it is advisable to book in advance.
3. The best time to visit Imsouane for surfing is from October to April. The waves are at their best during this time and the water is relatively warm.
4. Imsouane is a Muslim village and visitors should dress conservatively and respect local customs.
5. There are a few small restaurants in Imsouane, but most serve only traditional Moroccan cuisine. If you are looking for something different, it is best to bring your own food.
Discover the best tours and activities around Imsouane, Morocco and book your travel experience today with our booking partners
Taken and shared by travel photographers and influencers who have traveled to Imsouane in Morocco such as Louis Hansel @shotsoflouis, Mohamed M, . Click on the pictures to read their stories
Discover the best hotels around Imsouane, Morocco and book your stay today with our booking partner booking.com
Click on the pictures to learn more about the places and to get directions
Discover more travel spots to explore around Imsouane🏖️ Beach spots 🚢 Lighthouse spots
Explore 3 popular touristic places around Imsouane with pictures shared by travelers, influencers and photographers... Click on the photos to read the travel guide of the destination
15.4 km (9.6 miles) away from Imsouane
30.4 km (18.9 miles) away from Imsouane
46.1 km (28.6 miles) away from Imsouane