Skagen is Denmark's northernmost town, on the east coast of the Skagen Odde peninsula in the far north of Jutland, part of Frederikshavn Municipality in Nordjylland, 41 kilometres north of Frederikshavn and 108 kilometres northeast of Aalborg.
32 km away
Frederikshavn is a Danish town in Frederikshavn municipality, Region Nordjylland, on the northeast coast of the Jutland peninsula in northern Denmark. Its name translates to "Frederik's harbor". It was originally named Fladstrand.Learn more
Discover the best tours and activities around Skagen, Denmark and book your travel experience today with our booking partners
4 pictures of Skagen from Sandro Katalina, Mathias Arlund, Sevak and other travelers
Travel to Skagen if you like:🏖️ Beach 🏖️ Ocean
Skagen is a town in the northernmost part of Denmark. It is located on the Skagen Odde peninsula in the far north of Jutland
1. Visit the Skagen Museum to learn about the history of this fishing village turned artists' colony.
2. Stroll the picturesque streets and admire the traditional half-timbered houses.
3. Visit the Grenen beach, where the Baltic and North Seas meet.
4. For a different perspective of Skagen, take a boat trip around the nearby harbor.
5. Enjoy the fresh seafood at one of the many restaurants in the town.
Some of the best things to do in Skagen, Denmark include exploring the town's history and culture, visiting the local beaches, and enjoying the scenery.
Discover the best hotels around Skagen, Denmark and book your stay today with our booking partner booking.com
Click on the pictures to learn more about the places and to get directions
Discover more travel spots to explore around Skagen🏖️ Beach spots ️🏜️ Dune spots 🌊 Ocean spots 🐾 Wildlife spots
Explore popular touristic places around Skagen