Discover our travel guide of Skagen in Denmark made of pictures from travel influencers and photographers.
What you will see and do in Skagen:🏖️ Beach 🏖️ Ocean
Skagen is a town in the northernmost part of Denmark. It is located on the Skagen Odde peninsula in the far north of Jutland
1. Visit the Skagen Museum to learn about the history of this fishing village turned artists' colony.
2. Stroll the picturesque streets and admire the traditional half-timbered houses.
3. Visit the Grenen beach, where the Baltic and North Seas meet.
4. For a different perspective of Skagen, take a boat trip around the nearby harbor.
5. Enjoy the fresh seafood at one of the many restaurants in the town.
Some of the best things to do in Skagen, Denmark include exploring the town's history and culture, visiting the local beaches, and enjoying the scenery.
Discover the best tours and activities around Skagen, Denmark and book your travel experience today with our booking partners
Taken and shared by travel photographers and influencers who have traveled to Skagen in Denmark such as Sandro Katalina, Mathias Arlund, Sevak. Click on the pictures to read their stories
Discover the best hotels around Skagen, Denmark and book your stay today with our booking partner booking.com
Click on the pictures to learn more about the places and to get directions
Discover more travel spots to explore around Skagen🏖️ Beach spots ️🏜️ Dune spots 🌊 Ocean spots 🐾 Wildlife spots
Explore 1 popular touristic places around Skagen with pictures shared by travelers, influencers and photographers... Click on the photos to read the travel guide of the destination
31.6 km (19.6 miles) away from Skagen